Skip To Main Content

Transfer Students



Transferring to another school

If a student moves to another school district, we request that the parent or guardian call the Guidance Office (908-689-0750 ext. 2048) prior to the last day of attendance.  A parent/guardian signature is mandatory.  The name and address of the new school and the new home address of the student are also necessary.  On the last day of attendance, the student will be asked to report to the Guidance Office to obtain a "sign-out sheet".  After all books are returned to teachers, teacher signatures obtained, and obligations met, the student will be issued a transfer card, current  grades, immunization records and standardized scores.  Official school records will be forwarded to the new school upon written request by the receiving school.