Club Zen Interest Form
What will you get out of Club Zen?
Proven Benefits of Mindfulness, Meditation, and Yoga:
- Relaxes & calms both body and mind
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Improves focus and concentration
- Helps you get better sleep
- Boosts mood
- Increases self-esteem
- Increases self-confidence
- Reinforces a positive mindset
- Promotes inner strength
- Promotes peace of mind
- Supports overall physical, mental, and emotional well-being
Physical Benefits of Yoga
- Improves flexibility
- Improves balance
- Builds muscle & core strength
- Builds controlled muscle movement
- Improves posture & spine movement
- Boosts immunity & lung function
Club Zen Expectations
- Feel free to bring your own mat and 2 blocks. Don’t have one? We have extra in the Zen Zone or you can find them on Amazon or in most stores!
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move and breathe in.
- No Phone Zone… It’s important that when you show up, you show up completely. Meaning: your attention and focus are on our class. Multi tasking doesn’t work here, so phones should be turned off.
- We do not judge others or compare ourselves to others. We practice kindness and compassion toward others and, perhaps even more importantly, toward ourselves.
- We all have a different level of experience and skill, but we all come to class with a beginner’s mindset, and keep ourselves open to trying and learning new things.
- We don’t stress! We breathe, we have fun, we meditate, we yoga, we CHILL!
How to Join!
Go to the Guidance Department Google Classroom or Guidance Department webpage to fill out the Club Zen interest form! The first meeting of Club Zen will be Tuesday, October 12th until 3:30. There will be a late bus for transportation if needed!
Are you interested in joining Club Zen?? Please fill out the form to participate!